Search This Blog

Monday 7 November 2011

Desperate for the Ibanez FRM100 TR

Designed by Paul Gilbert (i'll use that term loosely) and made by Ibanez, this guitar is a beaut! I was first aware of it in about November 2010, a little over a year ago now, and i'd seen it's predecessor before that.

I'm having such a hard time finding one though! I know America sells them, despite what the chap at my local music store was saying. And I know they're not available in the UK yet, despite what Ibanez told me, which is pretty incredible that they can get the release of their own guitar wrong. So the hunt goes on! They're going for $899 in america (£560) which is a vast improvement on the £7000 the previous model is being sold for!

No US store will ship to the UK.. they've probably got an exclusivity deal for the states at the moment.



-Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment