Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 October 2011

A little about me...

Hello world (cliché), and welcome to my blog. I'm testing the waters with blogger before I fully commit to it.

My name is Robert Wilde, and I live in the East of England. Before you try and Facebook stalk me, I am quite adept with privacy settings, so be warned!

I have a great yearning to write at the minute, so i'm going to try and update this blog semi regularly with things I like, and aspects of my life. I'm quite sporadic with blogs and haven't kept with them in the past, so we shall see how things go!

I'm not rich, and i'm not famous, but I hope I have things to say that will interest people, and maybe give a nice insight into what my life is like! I was a tumblr user up until recently, when I figured out that much of the content of tumblr is just random images, a popularity contest. Nothing of any real use is said. So in the spirit of speaking, I leave you with a rather sinister quote from a Mr. Harlan Ellison.

'I have no mouth, and I must scream.'

You should google that.

-Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment