Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2011

An update is in order!

Whilst I sit here brandishing an apple, I thought it would be fitting to write a blog post, as I don't have much better to do! So i've arranged to sell my iPhone. The ebay listing is up, and i'm back with my HTC. I feel at home again. On the cards tonight has made a dramatic transformation from a gig in a crypt (seriously) to a run. The gig would have been much more interesting im sure, but this shall have to make do! I'm currently preparing for a half marathon (13 miles) that I will be running on the 27th November. I say preparing, well, there hasn't been much of that yet, so I have to get my ass into gear! It's going to get very cold in the next few months, so i'm sure it will be as unenjoyable as it can possibly be!

As Halloween slowly approaches, and I am reminded that I won't be doing much for it (it's my dads birthday) I have been forced to scrimp and save, as I have been caught a bit short of money this month. Well hey, that's life.

-Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment